Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun facts about Nick!

Hi my name is Nicholas. I am from Malaysia. Before I came to ISKL, I was studying at a Chinese-medium school in Kuala Lumpur. It is called S.J.K(C) Jalan Davidson. I do miss my friends from my previous school but I look forward to making new friends at ISKL.

In my free time, I like to read manga, play football, tennis and my Xbox. My parents say I spend too much time playing video games but hey, isn't that normal for a kid??!! :)

The last three books I read were "A Day With Homo Erectus" by Fiorenzo Facchini, "The Mystery Of The Strange Bundle" and "The Mystery Of Tally-Ho Cottage", both by Enid Blyton. I've been re-reading all the mystery books written by her as I love detective stories.

Recently I watched the cartoon movie "Despicable Me" in 3D. I actually wanted to watch "Avatar: The Last Airbender" but was out-voted by the rest of my family. However, I have to admit that I enjoyed "Despicable Me". It was really funny and touching at the same time. One of the characters in the movie reminds me of my little sister.

My academic goal is getting good grades and my social goal is getting to know everyone in my grade and being friends with all of them.

My favourite vacation memory is going to Bali with family friends. One of my friends who went along happens to be a Grade 8 student here at ISKL. It was so much fun because we went out to sea on a yacht and we did some snorkeling and fishing. I caught a colourful fish but I do not know what kind of fish it was.

I am a friendly person, who is lazy, crazy, kind and polite but the most important thing is I love food!

1 comment:

  1. Great blogs Nick! I'm very impressed! I've been wanting to create my own travel blog for some time now and you have certainly inspired me! Maybe you can give me some tips. Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete